FabTime Patch 105 Released
May 2, 2014
FabTime is pleased to announce the release of Patch 105 of our web-based dashboard software. Highlights in this much-anticipated release include:
- Edit Chart capability for single-page charts. With the “Edit Chart” control, you can:
New Starts Stacked Trend, Starts Stacked Pareto, Shipment Stacked Trend, and Shipment Stacked Pareto charts.
Aggregating of data table rows for the same x-axis value in all cross-tab charts (stacked charts).
New Earned Plan Hours Trend/Pareto charts that show raw earned plan hours, not normalized by WIP
OEE chart enhancements
- Remove a series from the chart (e.g. remove the WIP line from a moves trend chart).
- Control series type (bar, line, etc.) and series color.
- Add arbitrary series from data table to chart (e.g. change the moves lot list to display actual and theoretical UPH for each move, rather than cycle time for each move).
Support for site-configurable subtraction filters on Cycle Time charts (instead of being limited to subtract owner, hold code, and operation
Support for blocks of time-constrained process steps in dispatching, as well as enhanced support for current step batch efficiency
Speed optimization for various charts and goal transactions
- WIP filters on OEE charts
- More flexibility in Performance Efficiency calculations for multi-chamber tools
Please contact your site's FabTime administrator for details on when this new release will be available on your production server.